Organic Innerspring and Latex Mattress - The Cloud Deluxe by Earthsake Description
The PureGrow Wool Fleece on the inside is a natural fire retardant and a natural body temperature regulator. This along with the 100% natural latex in The Cloud Deluxe with thousands of vent holes keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. And with no chemicals you'll have no sleepless nights.
The body of the mattress starts with our top of the line innerspring system, giving perfect support. Then a plush 2¨ layer is added to the top and bottom for exquisite comfort. Organic cotton and PureGrow Wool is wrapped all around for added comfort and a more cushy feel. Then its put into a soft outer organic cotton cover!
FACTS & FEATURES
• Top of the line innerspring core!
• 100% natural latex layers with no synthetics, no petro-foams!
• 100% California PureGrow Wool fleece layers
• 100% Organic Cotton layers
• 11" mattress height - 6" innerspring unit for support and two 2" layers of plush latex for added comfort, 1" of PureGrow wool and organic cotton - all innertufted to an outer organic cotton cover.
• Naturally mold and mildew resistant
• No pesticides or toxic chemicals used
• PureGrow Wool is naturally flame retardant so there is no need for chemical flame retardants such as formaldehyde or PDBE, a known carcinogen, used in most commercial mattresses.
• Our wool is locally and organically farmed in Sonoma County, Northern California from free and "happy" sheep.
• Naturally adjusts to the contours of your body, providing gentle orthopedic support for proper spinal alignment
• 100% natural organic cotton jaquard cover
• Two-sided mattress (can be flipped & turned)
11'' high mattress - Sizes: Twin (38x74¨), Twin-X Long (38x79¨), Full (53x74¨), Queen (60x79¨), Dual-King (76x79¨), and CA King (72x84¨).
Pair with the Cloud Deluxe matching Boxspring for the perfect balance in a perfect match.
QUESTIONS? CALL 877.268.1026 FOR CUSTOMER CARE
Organic Innerspring and Latex Mattress - The Cloud Deluxe by Earthsake Care
Protect your mattress with one of our natural options:
• Pure Grow wool puddle pad
• Organic cotton flannel mattress protector
• Organic cotton jersey waterproof mattress protector
Alternate turning mattress from end to end and flipping mattress side to side every 2 weeks for the first 2 months. Turn once every 4-6 months thereafter.
Vacuum and Air – vacuum and/or air regularly which helps the natural fibers breathe.
Stains – Are best removed by simple spot cleaning. Apply a solution of 1:3 parts white distilled vinegar and water (you may also use a natural detergent to spot clean). Spray the solution on the spot, then allow to dry completely. If possible, moving the mattress into the sun to dry is most advantageous.
To insure proper ventilation always support mattress/foundation with a proper support system. Ideal support systems are boxsprings or slat systems. If you are placing mattress on plywood or solid surface, it is advisable that the surface be perforated for proper airflow. King/CA-King size bed-frames should have a center support system. Do not place mattress or foundation directly on the floor or on/in damp locations.
Do not use the handles when flipping or lifting mattress – handles are designed to guide the mattress into place after flipping. They cannot support the mattress’s weight and will detach if you try to lift the mattress with them.
Organic Innerspring and Latex Mattress - The Cloud Deluxe by Earthsake Health
The innerspring and latex is surrounded in California PureGrow Wool fleece and Organic Cotton then covered with a soft organic cotton cover. This makes it completely free of synthetics, bleaches, dyes, fire-retardants or silicate barriers that may be found in other "organic" mattresses and memory foam mattresses. Our 100% Natural Latex does not contain synthetic or petroleum-based foams found in other latex mattresses.
Organic Innerspring and Latex Mattress - The Cloud Deluxe by Earthsake Earth
No pesticides - no chemicals - and 100% earth friendly. The Cloud Deluxe is made with California PureGrow wool and organic cotton. Its tempered recycled steel innerspring is layered in organic cotton, then wrapped in PureGrow wool. These layers are hand-tufted to a cover of organic cotton ticking. Made in California with Organic - Pure - and Local ingredients. The Natural latex on each side is 100% botanical from the sap of a rubber tree - no synthetic or un-natural blending here - just sustainably harvested sap - baked to perfection.
These ingredients have no pesticides, bleaches or dyes and our wool is naturally fire retardant. All natural, all healthy. The 100% California organic cotton and Pure Grow wool padding is tufted by hand to a 100% organic cotton cover. The mattress is 100% Made in America (USA) and it's naturally resistant to mold, mildew and dust mites. Passes all fire-safety standards the all-natural, earth-friendly way.
Our organic cotton, unlike most others, is locally and organically farmed in the USA (in California and Texas). Our wool, unlike most others, is locally and organically farmed in Sonoma County, Northern California. It goes beyond organic standards in that it comes from free and "happy" sheep roaming hillsides and pastures that are free of chemcials or animal cruelty - which is why our PureGrow wool is also certified by American Humane.
Organic Innerspring and Latex Mattress - The Cloud Deluxe by Earthsake Shipping/Delivery
Earthsake offers 2 options (Silver or Gold) for your mattress home delivery within the continental US. We also offer a Berkeley pick-up service at our warehouse in Berkeley, CA. Choose the service that best fits your needs. Delivery rates are based on mattress size and service level.
• "Silver Service" is a 2-person delivery, inside the threshold, stair carries (up to two (2) flights prior to the threshold).
• "Gold Service" includes inside placement, two flights of stairs, unpacking, debris removal, and mattress set-up.
• Extra Services:
• Additional stair carry is charged at a rate of $3 per step or $30 per floor, whichever is more.
• A Non-Standard Delivery/Pick-up Charge starting at $60 will apply whenever a delivery/pick-up outside the "Normal Business Hours" is requested: Normal Business Hours are Mon-Fri, excluding national and state holidays, between the hours of 8am and 5pm.
• Saturday or Sunday delivery/pick-up rates available by quote - call us to inquire.
• Mattress storage is free for the first 10 days. Mattress storage is $10 per item per day beginning on the 11th day.
• Mattress & boxspring/foundation delivery charges are not subject to any coupons or discounts.
• A charge of $55 per piece for the removal and disposal of an old mattress or mattress set.
• Call 877.268.1026 for special requests or deliveries outside of the continental US.
Custom made to order - Allow 2-4 weeks for production then 2 weeks for delivery. You can call us to inquire about an ETA for your order. After your items are produced you will be contacted to schedule a date and time for your home delivery or pick-up.
Organic Innerspring and Latex Mattress - The Cloud Deluxe by Earthsake Warranty/Exchanges
This is an Earthsake Mattress. You won't find the Earthsake Cloud Deluxe mattress anywhere else - so accept no imitations. It says Earthsake on the outside so you know you can trust whats on the inside! Our label only goes on the best local, organic ingredients harvested and transformed into wonderful mattresses, pads & toppers, pillows & comforters - all custom-made in the USA for Earthsake!
All mattresses come with a standard 20-year mattress manufacturers warranty covering any manufacturing defects. They are also insured to cover any damages caused during a home delivery. Once signed by the receiving party, the responsibility of proper care is yours.
Exclusions from Warranty Coverage
¨ Merchandise sold “as is” or earthsake floor models
¨ Firmness preference (please ask about our exclusive one-time 30 day comfort exchange policy)
¨ Allergies or sensitivity to materials used
¨ Mold/Mildew occurrences
In accordance with health code laws, mattresses & boxsprings/foundations are non-returnable & non-refundable.
QUESTIONS? CALL 877.268.1026 FOR CUSTOMER CARE