The "Solstice Lamb" Organic Kids Mattress Description
Available as a 4" high mattress (for Crib or Twin size) or a 6" high mattress (for Crib, Twin, Twin-XLong, or Full size), the Solstice Lamb mattress has a Firm 38ILD 100% Natural Latex core. It can be used on any foundation, boxspring, or slat bed frame. The Soltice Lamb Mattress from Earthsake is 100% Made in America (USA) using local organic ingredients and no chemical fire-retardants!
• 100% organic cotton cover
• PureGrow wool for fire protection, temperature and moisture control.
• Natural breathability
• 38ILD Natural Botanical Latex core
• All materials are certified as eco-friendly and safe - unlike most commercially made mattresses!
• Construction hand-made in the USA
• 4" high mattress (futon) in sizes: Crib (6"x27"x51"), Twin (38x75”)
• 6" high mattress (slim) in sizes: Crib (6"x27"x51"), Twin (38x75”), Twin-XLong (38x79”), Full (53x75”).
• Can be placed on any foundation, boxspring, or slat bed frame.
• Various comfort toppers available if necessary.
• 20 year manufacturers warranty
Please note: The $11 "California Recycle Fee" is now required by law for each new mattress and boxspring/foundation unit sold in California. It is used to fund the Used Mattress Recycling & Recovery program. This program was designed by the State of California to keep used mattresses out of our landfills and recycled into other useful products instead. For more information visit: http://www.calrecycle.ca.gov/Mattresses/
The "Solstice Lamb" Organic Kids Mattress Health
This kids mattress is perfect for children and easy on the earth too. It uses organic cotton and PureGrow wool for comfort, breathability, temperature and moisture control. The core is 100% natural botanical latex (no synthetic blends here) which forms to the natural body contours of children while providing the proper support that kids need when they sleep. No chemical fire-retardants. It meets all fire-safety standards the 100% natural way.
The "Solstice Lamb" Organic Kids Mattress Earth
The quilted Organic Cotton cover is 100% organic as is the organic cotton padding inside. Also inside is a layer of PureGrow wool from free-range organic farms in Sonoma County. That means the mattress is not only comfortable and pure but contains no chemical fire-retardants. It meets all fire-safety standards the 100% natural way.
The $11 "California Recycle Fee" is now required by law for each new mattress and boxspring/foundation unit sold to fund the Mattress Recycling & Recovery program. This program was designed to keep used mattresses out of our landfills and recycled into other useful products instead.
The "Solstice Lamb" Organic Kids Mattress Shipping/Delivery
Earthsake offers 2 options (Silver or Gold) for your mattress home delivery within the continental US. We also offer a Berkeley pick-up service at our warehouse in Berkeley, CA. "LOCAL" Delivery service is within 50 miles of Berkeley, CA. Choose the service that best fits your needs. Delivery rates are based on mattress size and service level.
• "Silver Service" is a 2-person delivery, inside the threshold, stair carries (up to two (2) flights prior to the threshold).
• "Gold Service" includes inside placement, two flights of stairs, unpacking, debris removal, and mattress set-up.
• Extra Services:
• Additional stair carry is charged at a rate of $3 per step or $30 per floor, whichever is more.
• A Non-Standard Delivery/Pick-up Charge starting at $60 will apply whenever a delivery/pick-up outside the "Normal Business Hours" is requested: Normal Business Hours are Mon-Fri, excluding national and state holidays, between the hours of 8am and 5pm.
• Saturday or Sunday delivery/pick-up rates available by quote - call us to inquire.
• Mattress storage is free for the first 10 days. Mattress storage is $10 per item per day beginning on the 11th day.
• Mattress & boxspring/foundation delivery charges are not subject to any coupons or discounts.
• A charge of $55 per piece for the removal and disposal of an old mattress or mattress set.
• Call 877.268.1026 for special requests or deliveries outside of the continental US.
Custom made to order - Allow 2-4 weeks for production then 2 weeks for delivery. You can call us to inquire about an ETA for your order. After your items are produced you will be contacted to schedule a date and time for your home delivery or pick-up.
The $11 "California Recycle Fee" is now required by law for each mattress and boxspring/foundation piece to fund the Mattress Recycling & Recovery program.
The "Solstice Lamb" Organic Kids Mattress Warranty/Exchanges
This is an Earthsake Mattress. You wont find the Earthsake Solstice mattress anywhere else - so accept no imitations. It says Earthsake on the outside so you know you can trust whats on the inside! Our label only goes on the best local, organic ingredients harvested and transformed into wonderful mattresses, pads & toppers, pillows & comforters - all custom-made in the USA for Earthsake!
All mattresses come with a standard 20-year mattress manufacturers warranty covering any manufacturing defects. They are also insured to cover any damages caused during a home delivery. Once signed by the receiving party, the responsibility of proper care is yours.
Exclusions from Warranty Coverage
¨ Merchandise sold “as is” or earthsake floor models
¨ Firmness preference (please ask about our exclusive one-time 30 day comfort exchange policy)
¨ Allergies or sensitivity to materials used
¨ Mold/Mildew occurrences
In accordance with health code laws, mattresses & boxsprings/foundations are non-returnable & non-refundable.
QUESTIONS? CALL 877.268.1026 FOR CUSTOMER CARE