The Rhapsody Organic Mattress by Earthsake Description
Enjoy an Earthsake Pillowtop organic mattress that is pure organic luxury. The European-style zippered pillowtop contains a layer of soft 100% natural latex which provides contour response while the coils give support to the body. The zipper top allows you to change out the layer of latex to something firmer or in between soft and firm if and when you desire.Body impressions and variations over time (particularly with softer layers) are normal and can be reduced with the proper turning and flipping of the comfort layer. The mattress is covered with organic cotton and local PureGrow wool quilted to an organic cotton ticking inside an organic cotton cover. All natural & healthy and purely luxurious comfort at its best!
FACTS & FEATURES
• state-of-the-art orthopedic individually pocketed coils
• 100% Made in America U.S.A.
• 3 inches of 100% natural latex (Soft, Medium, or Firm)
• 100% organic cotton & wool inside quilted to an organic cotton cover
• Resists mold, mildew, allergens and dust mites
• Organic Wool, a natural insulator, helps regulate body temperature for better sleep
• Organic Wool is naturally fire retardant
• Our PureGrow wool is locally and organically farmed in Marin & Sonoma County, Northern California from free and "happy" sheep.
• No pesticides or chemicals used anywhere - ever!
11" high mattress (which can vary up to 1" in either direction depending on the softness/firmness level chosen)
Sizes: Twin (38x75”), Twin-X Long (38x79”), Full (53x75”), Queen (60x79”), Dual-King (76x79”), and CA King (72x83”).
8'' high matching wood foundation or 1000 coil box spring recommended - Sizes: Twin through CA King.
The Rhapsody Organic Mattress by Earthsake Care
Protect your mattress with one of our natural options:
• Pure Grow wool puddle pad
• Organic cotton flannel mattress protector
• Organic cotton jersey waterproof mattress protector
Turn mattress from end to end every 2 weeks for the first 2 months. Turn once every 4-6 months thereafter.
Vacuum and Air – vacuum and/or air regularly which helps the natural fibers breathe.
Stains – Are best removed by simple spot cleaning. Apply a solution of 1:3 parts white distilled vinegar and water (you may also use a natural detergent to spot clean). Spray the solution on the spot, then allow to dry completely. If possible, moving the mattress into the sun to dry is most advantageous.
To insure proper ventilation always support mattress/foundation with a proper support system. Ideal support systems are boxsprings or slat systems. If you are placing mattress on plywood or solid surface, it is advisable that the surface be perforated for proper airflow. King/CA-King size bed-frames should have a center support system. Do not place mattress or foundation directly on the floor or on/in damp locations.
Do not use the handles when flipping or lifting mattress – handles are designed to guide the mattress into place after flipping. They cannot support the mattress’s weight and will detach if you try to lift the mattress with them.
The Rhapsody Organic Mattress by Earthsake Health
Created carefully for your health without bleaches, dyes or other unnatural treatments. No chemical flame retardants and only pure healthy ingredients with no pesticides, bleaches or dyes added. Our wool is naturally fire retardant, 100% pure and healthy for you. PureGrow Wool insulates your body and draws moisture away from you to provide deeper drier sleep in hot or cold weather.
The Earth-Opedic encased coil system provides the proper customized support for your body - adjusting to each sleeper independantly and automatically -so you get a great nights sleep with the proper support and alignment along with the ultimate in comfort. Sleep healthy and you'll live healthy.
The Rhapsody Organic Mattress by Earthsake Earth
No pesticides - no chemicals - and 100% earth friendly. The Rhapsody is made with California PureGrow wool and organic cotton. Its encased coil system is layered in organic cotton, then wrapped in PureGrow wool. These layers and coils are tucked into a revolutionary 100% natural latex mold for exceptional mattress durability and longevity. All of this is then put into a quilted cover of organic cotton ticking with a zipper on top to allow for top-layer customization. Made in California with Organic - Pure - and Local ingredients. The top 3inch layer of Natural latex is 100% botanical from the sap of a rubber tree - no synthetic or un-natural blending here - just sustainably harvested sap - baked to perfection in the softness or firmness you desire.
These ingredients have no pesticides, bleaches or dyes and our wool is naturally fire retardant. All natural, all healthy. The 100% California organic cotton and Pure Grow wool padding is tufted by hand to a 100% organic cotton cover. The mattress is 100% Made in America (USA) and it's naturally resistant to mold, mildew and dust mites. Passes all fire-safety standards the all-natural, earth-friendly way.
Our organic cotton, unlike most others, is locally and organically farmed in the USA (in California and Texas). Our wool, unlike most others, is locally and organically farmed in Sonoma County, Northern California. It goes beyond organic standards in that it comes from free and "happy" sheep roaming hillsides and pastures that are free of chemcials or animal cruelty - which is why our PureGrow wool is also certified by American Humane.
The Rhapsody Organic Mattress by Earthsake Shipping/Delivery
Earthsake offers 2 options (Silver or Gold) for your mattress home delivery within the continental US. We also offer a Berkeley pick-up service at our warehouse in Berkeley, CA. Choose the service that best fits your needs. Delivery rates are based on mattress size and service level.
• "Silver Service" is a 2-person delivery, inside the threshold, stair carries (up to two (2) flights prior to the threshold).
• "Gold Service" includes inside placement, two flights of stairs, unpacking, debris removal, and mattress set-up.
• Extra Services:
• Additional stair carry is charged at a rate of $3 per step or $30 per floor, whichever is more.
• A Non-Standard Delivery/Pick-up Charge starting at $60 will apply whenever a delivery/pick-up outside the "Normal Business Hours" is requested: Normal Business Hours are Mon-Fri, excluding national and state holidays, between the hours of 8am and 5pm.
• Saturday or Sunday delivery/pick-up rates available by quote - call us to inquire.
• Mattress storage is free for the first 10 days. Mattress storage is $10 per item per day beginning on the 11th day.
• Mattress & boxspring/foundation delivery charges are not subject to any coupons or discounts.
• A charge of $55 per piece for the removal and disposal of an old mattress or mattress set.
• Call 877.268.1026 for special requests or deliveries outside of the continental US.
Custom made to order - Allow 2-4 weeks for production then 2 weeks for delivery. You can call us to inquire about an ETA for your order. After your items are produced you will be contacted to schedule a date and time for your home delivery or pick-up.
The Rhapsody Organic Mattress by Earthsake Warranty/Exchanges
The Organic Rhapsody Mattress is an Earthsake mattress. You wont find the Earthopedic Rhapsody mattress anywhere else - so accept no imitations. It says Earthsake on the outside so you know you can trust whats on the inside! Our label only goes on the best local, organic ingredients harvested in the USA and transformed into wonderful mattresses, pads & toppers, pillows & comforters - all custom-made in the USA for Earthsake! Locally made, locally grown, locally owned - earthsake
All mattresses come with a standard 20-year mattress manufacturers warranty covering any manufacturing defects. They are also insured to cover any damages caused during a home delivery. Once signed by the receiving party, the responsibility of proper care is yours. In accordance with health code laws, mattresses & boxsprings/foundations are non-returnable & non-refundable. Please ask about our exclusive one-time "comfort-exchange" program.
Exclusions from Warranty Coverage
¨ Merchandise sold “as is” or earthsake floor models
¨ Firmness preference (please ask about our exclusive one-time 30 day comfort exchange policy)
¨ Allergies or sensitivity to materials used
¨ Mold/Mildew occurrences
QUESTIONS? CALL 877.268.1026 FOR CUSTOMER CARE