Pacific Maple Crib Description
A solid Arts & Crafts maple crib hand-made in the USA with sustainably-harvested USA maple and all natural finish (linseed oil & hand-rubbed beeswax).
Born and made entirely in the USA, this solid handcrafted Western Maple Arts & Crafts crib has the potential to represent your family for generations. Although its roots are attached to the sustained forests of Washington and Oregon, this timeless piece of craftsmanship could have come from the oldest families in New England. This crib has been featured on Home & Garden TV, Organic Style Magazine, Mothering Magazine, The New York Times and Martha Stewarts Special Baby Issue. Simply put, this crib is beautiful, functional, contemporary, safe and built to last a lifetime.
Best of all, you'll smile and rest easily knowing that your baby is sleeping like a baby in all natural comfort. So choose one of our finest natural crib mattresses and bedding to go with this all natural bed. Cherish this time of infancy; surround your beautiful one in all natural beauty and healthy sleep. Mortise and tenon joints throughout and drop-side make for easy adjustments. Casters and Day Bed Kit (w/Guardrail & Crossbar) are available too - so the bed can grow up with your child! Assembly required. Allow 4-6 weeks.
This is a standard full size baby crib & fits a standard baby crib mattress. Our crib grows with your baby with the optional Youth Bed/Day Bed/Bench Converter Kit (Guardrail & Crossbar). Optional Crib Casters will allow you to easily move crib as needed and keep an eye on your baby. Sold in sets of four, each caster measures approximately 2". Note: actual casters may differ from image.
- Made in USA - Solid Western Maple - Particle board free - Plywood free - Pressed wood free - MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) free - Fixed Sides - Mortise and Tenon construction - Metal crib spring mattress support - Four mattress height adjustments: 9 1/2", 11 3/4", 14 1/8", 16 3/8" (add 6” for top of mattress heights)
- Detailed, step by step assembly instructions included - Fits standard baby crib mattresses - Converts to Youth Bed/Day Bed/Bench with Converter Kit - Tested for compliance by an independent testing facility - Federally certified, independent, third party lab tested & approved - CPSC 16 CFR 1219 compliant - Conforms to ASTM F1169-11 standards.
||52″ inside length
||27 3/4″ inside width
||42 7/8″ with caster
||9 1/2”, 11 3/4”,
14 1/8”, 16 3/8”
|Add 6″ for top of mattress
Standard full-size crib uses full-size crib mattress
- Complies with mandatory requirements for full-sized cribs as set forth in Federal Regulations Title 16 CFR 1219 & ASTM F1169
- Tested for compliance by Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services, an independent testing facility
- Two-stationary sides
- All models change to Youth Bed and Day Bed with available kit
- Mortise and Tenon construction
- Materials and workmanship guaranteed to be free from defects
Pacific Maple Crib Health
- Solid Western Maple - Sustainably Grown in the USA
- Custom Craftmanship - Made in the USA
- All natural finish (linseed/tung oil & hand-rubbed beeswax)
- No Particle board
- No Plywood
- No Pressed wood
- No MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard)
- Fixed Sides
- Mortise and Tenon construction
- Tested for compliance by Independent testing facility
- Federally certified, independent, third party lab tested & approved
- CPSC 16 CFR 1219 compliant
- Conforms to ASTM F1169-11 standards