Pacific Maple Four-in-One Kids Bed System Description
High/Low beds: This whimsical arrangement is ideal for kids who are too young for bunk beds.
Trundle beds: The space-saving trundle bed is another alternative for young children. The bottom bed slides out to convert daytime play space into nighttime sleep space.
Bunk beds: Older kids love this classic configuration, and parents find the roomy lower bunk a perfect place for reading bedtime stories.
Twin beds: Older children appreciate the sophistication and independence of our twin beds.
All beds are shown with a nine-inch mattress (See Organic Kids Mattresses for options).
Four-in-One System also available in the Arts & Crafts Style for an additional $200.
** Bunk Kit is now shipped with one full length guardrail and one ladder side guardrail per standards issued by the CPSC in 2000.
||Height of Platform
|Headboard Post Heigh
||Stand alone twin/low bed/bottom bunk
|Footboard Post Height
||High bed (in Trundle or Hi-low position)
|Height available under rail
||Top Bunk Bed
||Trundle Bed with casters in place
- Made in USA - Solid Western Maple - Particle board free - Plywood free - Pressed wood free - MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) free -- Mortise and Tenon construction -
- Detailed, step by step assembly instructions included - Tested for compliance by an independent testing facility - Federally certified, independent, third party lab tested & approved - CPSC 16 CFR 1219 compliant - Conforms to ASTM F1169-11 standards
Pacific Maple Four-in-One Kids Bed System Health
- Solid Western Maple - Sustainably Grown in the USA
- Custom Craftmanship - Made in the USA
- All natural finish (linseed/tung oil & hand-rubbed beeswax)
- No Particle board
- No Plywood
- No Pressed wood
- No MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard)
- Fixed Sides
- Mortise and Tenon construction
- Tested for compliance by Independent testing facility
- Federally certified, independent, third party lab tested & approved
- CPSC 16 CFR 1219 compliant
- Conforms to ASTM F1169-11 standards
Pacific Maple Four-in-One Kids Bed System Earth
The beds and furniture are hand-made in Eugene, Oregon by woodworkers practicing their craft in the natural bounty of the American Northwest. Each piece is made of sustainably-harvested solid Pacific Maple for sturdy, sustainable construction and the mortise & tenon design ensures durability.
In every step of the way, from harvesting to constructing, every effort has been made to ensure that this furniture comes to you with a tiny eco footprint. All pieces come with your choice of unfinished or finished with 100% pure tung oil, linseed oil (from flax seeds).
Pacific Maple Four-in-One Kids Bed System Shipping/Delivery
All pieces made to order so please allow 4-6 weeks for manufacturing.
Shipping and Delivery take an additional 1-2 weeks but is usually less.
Total lead time 6-8 weeks maximum.
Pacific Maple Four-in-One Kids Bed System Warranty/Exchanges
All materials and workmanship are guaranteed to be free from defects and come with a manufacturers warranty.