The Cloud Organic Mattress & Boxspring Description
The Cloud is hand-crafted from California PureGrow wool and organic cotton. Its tempered steel innerspring is layered in organic cotton, then wrapped in PureGrow wool. These layers are hand-tufted to a cover of organic cotton ticking. These ingredients have no pesticides, bleaches or dyes and our wool is naturally fire retardant. Thats why our mattresses are all natural & all healthy.
• Two-sided mattress (can be flipped & turned)
• Heat-treated heavy-duty orthopedic innerspring unit
• 100% California organic cotton and Pure Grow wool padding
• Construction hand-tufted to a 100% organic cotton cover
• 100% Made in the U.S.A.
• Resists mold, mildew and dust mites
• No pesticides or chemicals
• Wool is naturally fire retardant
• Wool is cool in summer, warm in winter
• Wool, a natural insulator, helps regulate body temperature for better sleep
• Our wool is locally and organically farmed in Sonoma County, Northern California from free and "happy" sheep.
8" high mattress - Sizes: Crib (6"x27"x51"), Twin (38x75¨), Twin-X Long (38x79¨), Full (53x75¨), Queen (60x79¨), Dual-King (76x79¨), and CA King (72x83¨).
Firmness: Firm (312 coil), Extra Firm (510 coil), and Super Firm(1000 coil). Crib is 180 coil count for infants/toddlers.
8'' high matching box spring - Sizes: Twin through CA King.
Firmness: Firm, Extra/Super Firm.
Also available in Baby Crib size - click here for all our Natural Baby Crib Mattresses starting at $350.
The Cloud Organic Mattress & Boxspring Care
Protect your mattress with one of our natural options:
• Pure Grow wool puddle pad
• Organic cotton flannel mattress protector
• Organic cotton jersey waterproof mattress protector
Alternate turning mattress from end to end and flipping mattress side to side every 2 weeks for the first 2 months. Turn once every 4-6 months thereafter.
Vacuum and Air – vacuum and/or air regularly which helps the natural fibers breathe.
Stains – Are best removed by simple spot cleaning. Apply a solution of 1:3 parts white distilled vinegar and water (you may also use a natural detergent to spot clean). Spray the solution on the spot, then allow to dry completely. If possible, moving the mattress into the sun to dry is most advantageous.
To insure proper ventilation always support mattress/foundation with a proper support system. Ideal support systems are boxsprings or slat systems. If you are placing mattress on plywood or solid surface, it is advisable that the surface be perforated for proper airflow. King/CA-King size bed-frames should have a center support system. Do not place mattress or foundation directly on the floor or on/in damp locations.
Do not use the handles when flipping or lifting mattress – handles are designed to guide the mattress into place after flipping. They cannot support the mattress’s weight and will detach if you try to lift the mattress with them.
The Cloud Organic Mattress & Boxspring Health
Created carefully for your health without bleaches, dyes or other unnatural treatments. No chemical flame retardants and only pure healthy ingredients with no pesticides, bleaches or dyes added. Our wool is naturally fire retardant, 100% pure and healthy for you. PureGrow Wool insulates your body and draws moisture away from you to provide deeper drier sleep in hot or cold weather. And it’s incredibly sturdy, guaranteeing nurturing comfort for many seasons. Constructed with a heavy duty innerspring that utilizes different coil gauges to give your body the proper balance and support. Earthsake uses only nature’s finest to bring you healthy sleep and remarkable luxury.
- Two-sided mattress (can be flipped & turned)
- Heat-treated heavy-duty orthopedic innerspring unit
- 100% California organic cotton and Pure Grow wool padding
- Construction hand-tufted to a 100% organic cotton cover
- 100% Made in America (USA)
- Naturally resistant to mold, mildew and dust mites
- No pesticides or chemicals
- Wool is naturally fire retardant
- Wool is cool in summer, warm in winter
- Wool, a natural insulator, helps regulate body temperature for better sleep
- Our wool is locally and organically farmed in Sonoma County, Northern California from free and "happy" sheep.
The Cloud Organic Mattress & Boxspring Earth
No pesticides - no chemicals - and 100% earth friendly. The Cloud is made with California PureGrow wool and organic cotton. Its tempered recycled steel innerspring is layered in organic cotton, then wrapped in PureGrow wool. These layers are hand-tufted to a cover of organic cotton ticking. Made in California with Organic - Pure - and Local ingredients.
These ingredients have no pesticides, bleaches or dyes and our wool is naturally fire retardant. All natural, all healthy. The 100% California organic cotton and Pure Grow wool padding is tufted by hand to a 100% organic cotton cover. The mattress is 100% Made in America (USA) and it's naturally resistant to mold, mildew and dust mites. Passes all fire-safety standards the all-natural, earth-friendly way.
Our organic cotton, unlike most others, is locally and organically farmed in the USA (in California and Texas). Our wool, unlike most others, is locally and organically farmed in Sonoma County, Northern California. It goes beyond organic standards in that it comes from free and "happy" sheep roaming hillsides and pastures that are free of chemcials or animal cruelty - which is why our PureGrow wool is also certified by American Humane.
The Cloud Organic Mattress & Boxspring Shipping/Delivery
Earthsake offers 2 options (Silver or Gold) for your mattress home delivery within the continental US. We also offer a Berkeley pick-up service at our warehouse in Berkeley, CA. Choose the service that best fits your needs. Delivery rates are based on mattress size and service level.
• "Silver Service" is a 2-person delivery, inside the threshold, stair carries (up to two (2) flights prior to the threshold).
• "Gold Service" includes inside placement, two flights of stairs, unpacking, debris removal, and mattress set-up.
• Extra Services:
• Additional stair carry is charged at a rate of $3 per step or $30 per floor, whichever is more.
• A Non-Standard Delivery/Pick-up Charge starting at $60 will apply whenever a delivery/pick-up outside the "Normal Business Hours" is requested: Normal Business Hours are Mon-Fri, excluding national and state holidays, between the hours of 8am and 5pm.
• Saturday or Sunday delivery/pick-up rates available by quote - call us to inquire.
• Mattress storage is free for the first 10 days. Mattress storage is $10 per item per day beginning on the 11th day.
• Mattress & boxspring/foundation delivery charges are not subject to any coupons or discounts.
• A charge of $55 per piece for the removal and disposal of an old mattress or mattress set.
• Call 877.268.1026 for special requests or deliveries outside of the continental US.
Custom made to order - Allow 2-4 weeks for production then 2 weeks for delivery. You can call us to inquire about an ETA for your order. After your items are produced you will be contacted to schedule a date and time for your home delivery or pick-up.
The Cloud Organic Mattress & Boxspring Warranty/Exchanges
This is an Earthsake Mattress. You wont find the Earthsake Cloud mattress anywhere else - so accept no imitations. It says Earthsake on the outside so you know you can trust whats on the inside! Our label only goes on the best local, organic ingredients harvested and transformed into wonderful mattresses, pads & toppers, pillows & comforters - all custom-made in the USA for Earthsake!
All mattresses come with a standard 20-year mattress manufacturers warranty covering any manufacturing defects. They are also insured to cover any damages caused during a home delivery. Once signed by the receiving party, the responsibility of proper care is yours.
Exclusions from Warranty Coverage
¨ Merchandise sold “as is” or earthsake floor models
¨ Firmness preference (please ask about our exclusive one-time 30 day comfort exchange policy)
¨ Allergies or sensitivity to materials used
¨ Mold/Mildew occurrences
In accordance with health code laws, mattresses & boxsprings/foundations are non-returnable & non-refundable.
QUESTIONS? CALL 877.268.1026 FOR CUSTOMER CARE